Back To School Forms
Please download the following forms and bring them either to Parent Orientation Night or your class play date. All forms must be in a student’s file prior to the 1st day of school.
- EMERGENCY CARD AND RELEASE FORM
- ATCPK Physical Exam Form
- Colorado Department of Health Immunization Form****
- ATCPK Permission Form
- TUITION AGREEMENT 2017-18
- Health Questionaire
- Automated Emergency Notification System
****Parents, please note that the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment requires all schools and day-cares to have Immunization Records be recorded on Colorado’s standardized form. If your records are not on this form, please ask your doctor’s office to transfer your child’s immunization history to this form. We are unable to accept immunization records on any other form.
Please note, if you wish to have a non-medical exemption form for immunizations on record for your child, you will need to fill out this form:
Please supply the school with an Allergy and Epi Pen Care Plan, signed by your child’s physician, if your child has allergies and you will be leaving Benadryl and/or an EpiPen at school.
Apple Tree complies with OSHA regulations and Standard Precautions. In order to comply with these standards, we are only able to accept epinephrine injectors that have a retractable needle. The following pens are ones that can be accepted.
- Auvi – Q – https://www.auvi-q.com/ download the direct delivery form to receive your Auvi – Q injectable for free
- EpiPen – https://www.epipen.com/en/resources/paying-for-epipen $300 voucher available on website
- Mylan generic epinephrine injector – visit https://www.my-generic-epinephrine-auto-injector.com/ for more information and valuable coupons
Please supply the school with an Asthma Care Plan, signed by your child’s physician, if your child has asthma and you will be leaving an inhaler at school.
***If you will be leaving an inhaler AND an Epi Pen at school, we need to have both the Allergy/Anaphylaxis Health Care Plan and Asthma Care Plan, signed by your physician, on file. Please call the school if you have any questions about these forms.
If you would like to have your provider fax any of these forms to the school, the fax number is: 303-955-1902
Below are the supply lists for Toddlers, Threes, Pre K, and Kindergarten.