Apple Tree is currently accepting resumes for lead teacher and a teacher assistant.
The lead teacher for a preschool program will:
• Implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum which reflects observations and goals of individual children
• Participate actively in the teaching team through communication, collaboration and curriculum planning
• Participate in monthly staff meetings and thrice yearly staff development workshops
• Participate in various extra-curricular activities that pertain to the school and its community outreach
• Be comfortable implementing a Christian element to the daily curriculum
• The ideal candidate will meet the requirements for Early Childhood Teacher, formerly G.L.Q.
• Love working with children
• Be flexible and have a positive attitude
Part-time approximately 22.5 hours per week
Submit a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Broomfield, CO 80020-1970
ATCPK is now accepting applications for Substitute Teachers.
There are no set hours; you will fill in for teachers’ illnesses, vacations, and other absences.
Work hours for the morning session are approximately 8:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Work hours for the afternoon session are approximately 11:4 5am – 3:15 pm.
Please send resume to email@example.com